For RSC's Fiscal Year 2022 Budget, click here.
RSC Memo: Tie Biden Agenda to Inflation
Chairman Banks's op-ed on FoxNews.Com: GOP is only party to tackle our national debt – Dems don't have the guts to try
RSC on President Biden's proposed COVID stimulus package:
“The Republican Study Committee, the largest conservative caucus on Capitol Hill, opposes Democrats’ push for a liberal wish list that they are calling a ‘COVID-relief package.’ At a time when we should be creating jobs, growing the economy, and reopening schools, this package will kill jobs and critically enlarge the national debt even further—not to mention there is currently over $1 trillion in unspent relief money available from previous congressional action.”
- Republican Study Committee Chairman Jim Banks laid out his case against President Biden and the House Democrats’ sweeping social spending bill in a memo sent to members of the largest conservative caucus in Congress on Tuesday.
- The congressional Republican Study Committee on Monday blasted the Senate’s proposed $1 trillion infrastructure bill as a “Trojan horse” for Democratic social spending and “Green New Deal” initiatives.
- The Republican Study Committee (RSC), a conservative GOP House caucus, called Wednesday for cutting $14 trillion in spending over a decade to balance the budget and produce a surplus.
- House Republicans on Wednesday are unveiling their answer to President Biden's 2022 budget, putting forward a document that they say can balance the federal budget in five years while cutting taxes by $1.9 trillion.
- Reps. Jim Banks (R-IN) and Jason Smith (R-MO) wrote a letter to House Appropriations chair Rosa DeLauro Tuesday, requesting she advance legislation to remove wasteful spending from the latest coronavirus package.
- A conservative caucus in the House is targeting the “liberal goodies” hidden inside President Biden’s coronavirus relief package as part of a playbook for Republicans to follow as they rally against the $1.9 trillion spending bill.