- Republicans in the House of Representatives, led by Washington Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers and Republican Study Committee Chairman Rep. Jim Banks, will introduce a RSC bill later Thursday banning all federal programs from using a healthcare rationing formula.
- House conservatives have opened a new front in the battle against Democrats’ sweeping Build Back Better Act, warning the massive spending bill will give the federal government ominous new control of personal healthcare decisions.
- A group of 47 Republican senators and 136 House members is asking the Supreme Court to block enforcement of President Biden's vaccine mandate for businesses with 100 or more employees, arguing that the president and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) are exceeding their authority.
- President Joe Biden’s multitrillion-dollar Build Back Better Act is a “direct assault on the very health and well-being of the American people,” the Republican Study Committee (RSC) warned in a memo sent to 158 House conservative offices Tuesday.
- Turning the tables on Democrats who argue Republican opposition to Obamacare has denied Americans health care coverage, a key GOP lawmaker is warning that President Biden's Build Back Better Act would lead to roughly 2 million people losing their employer-based medical insurance.
- Despite our failure, Republicans remain right on health care. But we must learn from our blunders over the past decade so that when we are granted an opportunity to govern again, we don’t repeat those mistakes.